Arabidopsis thaliana Abscisic acid receptor PYL1 (PYL1)
Recombinant Arabidopsis thaliana Abscisic acid receptor PYL1(PYL1),partial expressed in E.coli
- MW: 28.7 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
- Uniprot ID: Q8VZS8
- Host: Arabidopsis thaliana (Mouse-ear cress)
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 8-221aa
- Sequence information: Partial
- Tag: N-terminal 6xHis-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
For research use only.