Escherichia coli Cytidylate kinase (cmk)
Recombinant Escherichia coli Cytidylate kinase(cmk) expressed in E.coli
- MW: 40.7 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
- Uniprot ID: P0A6I0
- Host: Escherichia coli (strain K12)
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 1-227aa
- Sequence information: Full Length
- Tag: N-terminal 6xHis-SUMO-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
For research use only.