Escherichia coli Protease 7 (ompT)
Recombinant Escherichia coli Protease 7(ompT) expressed in E.coli
- MW: 37.5 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
- Uniprot ID: P09169
- Host: Escherichia coli (strain K12)
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 21-317aa
- Sequence information: Full Length of Mature Protein
- Tag: N-terminal 6xHis-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
For research use only.