Human Glucosylceramidase (GBA)
Recombinant Human Glucosylceramidase(GBA) expressed in E.coli
- MW: 55.6 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
- Uniprot ID: P04062
- Host: Homo sapiens (Human)
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 40-536aa
- Sequence information: Full Length of Mature Protein
- Tag: Tag-Free
- Purity: Greater than 85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
For research use only.