Escherichia coli Colicin-E1 (cea)
Recombinant Escherichia coli Colicin-E1(cea) expressed in in vitro E.coli expression system
- MW: 64.3 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
- Uniprot ID: P02978
- Host: Escherichia coli
- Expression system: in vitro E.coli expression system
- Expression region: 1-522aa
- Sequence information: Full Length
- Tag: N-terminal 10xHis-tagged and C-terminal Myc-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
For research use only.