Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on the Double-antibody Sandwich method for detection of Human Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) in samples from tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids with no significant corss-reactivity with analogues from other species. This is a cost efficient bulk pack of 10 plates of 96 wells each, conveniently packed along with the other reagents in 10 separate kits to avoid unsealing the plates and reagents that won't be immediately used.
- Known also as Protein Kinase B Alpha elisa. Alternative names of the recognized antigen: AKT1
- Proto-oncogene c-Akt
- RAC-Alpha Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase
- V-akt Murine Thymoma Viral Oncogene Homolog 1
- Detection range: 0.156-10ng/mL
- Sensitivity: < 0.054ng/mL
- Species reactivity: Homo sapiens (Human)
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Transported on ice packs/blue ice. Keep refrigerated at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Shelf life: 6 months.
Research Use Only.