Plant: Arabidopsis Lysate
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (bez podatku VAT)
Plant plant-arabidopsis matter lysate was prepared by homogenization using a proprietary technique. The matter was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70°C. The plant plant-arabidopsis matter total protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH 7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the plant-arabidopsis matter on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The plant-arabidopsis matter is then Western analyzed by either GAPDH or β-actin antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Lysate Type: Tissue
- Tested Applications: WB
- Applications: Plant: Arabidopsis lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 μ
- g to 20 μ
- g per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- Physical State: Liquid
- Buffer: HEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- Concentration: 2 mg/mL or better
- Source: Plant plant: arabidopsis matter
- Tissue by diagnosis: Normal
- Tissue by development stage: N/A
- Tissue by species: Plant
- Tissue cell/type: Plant: Arabidopsis
- Diagnosis: Normal
- Cancer type: N/A
- Cancer extended: N/A
- Age: N/A
- Sex: N/A
- Race: N/A
- Species: Plant
- Growth Media: N/A
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store at 2-8°C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
This product is for research use only.
0 opinie o Plant: Arabidopsis Lysate