Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). SARS-CoV-2 virus proteins include structural proteins, non-structural proteins and accessory factors. The structure of SARS-CoV-2 consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. SARS-CoV-2 non-structural protein is ORF1ab that consists of 16 proteins (nsp1-nsp16), while accessory factors include ORF3a, ORF3b, ORF6, ORF7a, ORF7b, ORF3b, ORF9b, ORF9c and ORF10. ORF3b may play a role in interferon antiviral system evasion (3).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
- Research area: Infectious Disease, COVID-19
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Virus
- Homology: N/A
- Immunogen: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b antibody (9279) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the central domain of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b protein.
- The immunogen is located within 30-80 amino acids of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b protein.
- Tested Applications: E, WB, IHC
- Applications: WB: 0.25 μ
- IHC: 0.5 μ
- Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μ
- g/mL in ELISA. It can detect SARS-CoV-2 ORF3b recombinant protein by ELISA and WB. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- Specificity: ORF3b Antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other coronavirus family members.
- Positive control 1: N/A
- Positive control 2: N/A
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: 17kD
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: N/A
- Purification: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: ORF3b
- Accession #: P0DTC3
- Protein GI #: 1835921851
- NCBI gene ID#: 43740569
- NCBI official full name: ORF3a protein
- NCBI organism: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
- SWISSPROT #: P0DTC5
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF3b antibody can be stored at 4˚
- C for three months and -20˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.