Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. NSP12 interacts with nsp7 and nsp8.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
- Research area: Infectious Disease, COVID-19
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Virus
- Homology: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV NSP12 protein: (100%).
- Immunogen: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 antibody (9267) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the carboxyl terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 protein.
- The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 protein.
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Applications: WB: 1-2 μ
- Antibody validated: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL in ELISA. It can detect SARS-CoV-2 NSP12 recombinant protein by ELISA and WB. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- Specificity: N/A
- Positive control 1: N/A
- Positive control 2: N/A
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: N/A
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: N/A
- Purification: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: RdRp
- Accession #: 7B3D_A
- Protein GI #: 1951688606
- NCBI gene ID#: 43740578
- NCBI official full name: ORF1a polyprotein
- ORF1ab polyprotein
- NCBI organism: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
- SWISSPROT #: P0DTC1
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 antibody can be stored at 4˚
- C for three months and -20˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.