Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. NSP8 plays a role in viral RNA synthesis (3,4,5). Forms a hexadecamer with nsp7 (8 subunits of each) that may participate in viral replication by acting as a primase. Alternatively, it may synthesize substantially longer products than oligonucleotide primers (6).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
- Research area: Infectious Disease, COVID-19
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Virus
- Homology: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV NSP8 protein: (100%)
- Immunogen: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8 antibody (9167) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the center of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8 protein.
- The immunogen is located within 40-90 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8.
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Applications: WB: 0.5 μ
- Antibody validated: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8 antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μ
- g/mL in ELISA.
- Specificity: N/A
- Positive control 1: N/A
- Positive control 2: N/A
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: N/A
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: N/A
- Purification: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP8 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: Non-structural protein 8
- Accession #: YP_009742615.1
- Protein GI #: 1826688925
- NCBI gene ID#: 43740578
- NCBI official full name: ORF1a polyprotein
- ORF1ab polyprotein
- NCBI organism: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
- SWISSPROT #: P0DTC1
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP9 antibody can be stored at 4˚
- C for three months and -20˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.