SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane Antibody
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (bez podatku VAT)
Mogą Cię zainteresować
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus. The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (1). SARS-CoV-2 is the seventh member of the enveloped, positive-stranded RNA viruses that are able to infect humans. The SARS-CoV-2 genome, like other coronaviruses, encodes for multiple structural and nonstructural proteins. The structural proteins include spike protein (S), envelope protein (E), membrane glycoprotein (M), nucleocapsid phosphoprotein (N), and the nonstructural proteins include open reading frame 1ab (ORF1ab), ORF3a, ORF6, ORF7a, ORF8, and ORF10 (2).The membrane (M) protein or matrix protein is the most abundant structural protein and defines the shape of the viral envelope (3). It is an integral membrane protein involved in the budding of the viral particles and interacts with S (Spike) protein. It involves in organization of the nucleoprotein inside, which includes many copies of the N (nucleocapsid) protein bound to the genomic RNA. The M protein holds dominant cellular immunogenicity and has been determined as a protective antigen in humoral responses, which suggests it would serve as a potential target in vaccine design (4).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
- Research area: Infectious Disease, COVID-19
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Virus
- Homology: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Matrix protein: (100%)
- Immunogen: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane antibody (9157) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 13 amino acids near the center of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane protein.
- The immunogen is located between 130-180 amino acids of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane protein.
- Tested Applications: E, WB, IHC
- Applications: WB: 0.25 μ
- IHC: 0.5 μ
- Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μ
- g/mL in ELISA. It can detect SARS-CoV-2 Membrane recombinant protein by ELISA and WB. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- Specificity: N/A
- Positive control 1: N/A
- Positive control 2: N/A
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: N/A
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: N/A
- Purification: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane Antibody is affinity chromatography
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: M
- Accession #: QJW69073
- Protein GI #: 1800455127
- NCBI gene ID#: 43740571
- NCBI official full name: Membrane protein
- NCBI organism: N/A
- SWISSPROT #: N/A
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane antibody can be stored at 4 ˚
- C for three months and -20 ˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
0 opinie o SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Membrane Antibody