Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. Envelope protein is a small polypeptide that contains at least one alpha-helical transmembrane domain. It involves in several aspects of the virus's life cycle, such as assembly, budding, envelope formation, and pathogenesis. E protein has membrane permeabilizing activity, which provides a possible rationale to inhibit in vitro ion channel activity of some synthetic coronavirus E proteins, and also viral replication (3).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
- Research area: Infectious Disease, COVID-19
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Virus
- Homology: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Envelope proteins: (100%)
- Immunogen: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope antibody (3531) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 10 amino acids near the amino terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope protein.
- The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope.
- Tested Applications: E, IHC, IF
- Applications: IHC/IF: 1-3 μ
- Antibody validated: Immunohisochemistry and immunofuorescence in COVID-19 patient samples. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope antibody can detect 50 ng of free peptide at 1 μ
- g/mL in ELISA. But it cannot detect envelope recombinant protein in WB and ELISA.
- Specificity: N/A
- Positive control 1: N/A
- Positive control 2: N/A
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: N/A
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope has one isoform (75aa).
- Purification: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: E
- Accession #: QHD43418
- Protein GI #: 1791269092
- NCBI gene ID#: 43740570
- NCBI official full name: envelope protein
- NCBI organism: Wuhan seafood market pneumonia virus
- SWISSPROT #: QHD43418
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope antibody can be stored at 4 ˚
- C for three months and -20 ˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.