This kit adopts the sandwich method and the technical principle of colloidal gold immunochromatography to qualitative determine the SARS-CoV-2 antigen. During the test, the sample is dropped into the sample well, and chromatography is performed under the capillary effect. The SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the sample combined with the colloidal goldlabeled SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody I, and then spread to the test area. It is captured by another coated antibody (SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody II), to form a complex and gather in the test area (T line). The quality control area is coated with the goat antimouse antibody, and the colloidal gold-labeled antibody is captured to form a complex and aggregate in the quality control area (C line). If the C line does not show color, it indicates that the result is invalid, and this sample needs to be tested again.
- when the Ct value ≤ 37 the sensitivity was 94.483% (95%CI: 89.418%, 97.588%) and specificity was 99.327% (95%CI: 97.589%, 99.918%). when the Ct value ≤ 30 the sensitivity was 96.330% (95%CI: 90.870%, 98.991%) and specificity was 99.327% (95%CI: 97.589%, 99.918%).
- Procedure is simple and time saving.
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed.
- Obtain CE certification.
- Suitable for large scale rapid screening.
- Reading Time:10 min
- Sample Type:Nasal swab
- Lead Time:Order now, ship in 3 days
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
The kit can be stored at 2-30℃ for 18 months. Do not use after the expiration date.