IFN beta is a mammalian Type I inferferon, functionig as a regulator of cellular activity by interacting with cell-surface receptors and activating various signaling pathways. IFN beta produces antiviral, antibacterial, and anticancer properties. Equine IFN beta Recombinant Protein is purified IFN beta produced in yeast.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: IFNB1
- contents: Lyophilized without carrier protein.
- uniprot_id: P05012
- form: Lyophilized
- purification: Ion-exchange chromatography.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted.
- source: Yeast
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -20°c. Stable for at least 3 months when_x000D_ stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°c. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug/vial, please contact us for more information.