RSPO1 R-Spondin-1 Mouse Recombinant Protein
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (bez podatku VAT)
Mogą Cię zainteresować
RSPO1 produced in Sf9 Baculovirus cells is a single, glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 254 amino acids (21-265a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 28.2kDa (Molecular size on SDS-PAGE will appear at approximately 28-40kDa). RSPO1 is expressed with an 9 amino acid His tag at C-Terminus and purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: Rspo1
- contents: RSPO1 protein solution (0.5mg/ml) contains Phosphate Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) and 10% glycerol.
- uniprot_id: Q9Z132
- form: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
- purification: Greaterthan 90.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted
- source: Sf9, Baculovirus cells.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 2ug, 10ug, 100ug, please contact us for more information.
0 opinie o RSPO1 R-Spondin-1 Mouse Recombinant Protein