HPSE Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 531 amino acids (36-543 a.a) and having a molecular mass of 60kDa.;HPSE is fused to a 23 amino acid His-tag at N-terminus.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: HPSE
- contents: HPSE protein solution (1mg/ml) containing 20mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 10% glycerol and 0.4M Urea.
- uniprot_id: Q9Y251
- form: Sterile Filtered clear solution.
- purification: Greaterthan 85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Lysosome membrane
- Peripheral membrane protein. Secreted. Nucleus. Proheparanase is secreted via vesicles of the Golgi. Interacts with cell membrane heparan sulfate proteoglycans (HSPGs). Endocytosed and accumulates in endosomes. Transferred to lysosomes where it is proteolytically cleaved to produce the active enzyme. Under certain stimuli, transferred to the cell surface. Associates with lipid rafts. Colocalizes with SDC1 in endosomal/lysosomal vesicles. Accumulates in perinuclear lysosomal vesicles. Heparin retains proheparanase in the extracellular medium (By similarity).
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 20ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.