PGAM1 Mouse Recombinant produced in E.coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 278 amino acids (1-254) and having a molecular mass of 31.4kDa.;PGAM1 is fused to a 24 amino acid His-tag at N-terminus & purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: Pgam1
- contents: The PGAM1 solution (1mg/ml) contains 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH8.0), 20% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl and 1mM DTT.
- uniprot_id: Q9DBJ1
- form: Sterile Filtered clear colorless solution.
- purification: Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: NA
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 2ug, 10ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.