HCC-1 Human Recombinant fused with a 21 amino acid His tag at N-terminus produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 95 amino acids (20-93 a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 10.9kDa. The HCC-1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: CCL14
- contents: The HCC-1 solution (0.5 mg/ml) contains Phosphate Buffered Saline pH7.4 containing 10% glycerol.
- uniprot_id: Q16627
- form: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
- purification: Greater than 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted.
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 2ug, 10ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.