DLK1 Human Recombinant produced in HEK293 Cells is a single, glycosylated, polypeptide chain (a.a 24-303) containing 290 amino acids including a 10 a.a C-terminal His tag. The total molecular mass is 31.2kDa (calculated).
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: DLK1
- contents: DLK1 filtered (0.4 µ
- m) and lyophilized from 0.5mg/ml in PBS and 5% w/v trehalose, pH7.4
- uniprot_id: P80370
- form: Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Membrane
- Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- source: HEK293 Cells.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 2ug , 10ug , 1mg , please contact us for more information.