VAMP2 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 118 amino acids (1-94 a.a) and having a molecular mass of 12.8kDa.;VAMP2 is fused to a 24 amino acid His-tag at N-terminus & purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: VAMP2
- contents: VAMP2 protein solution (0.5mg/ml) containing Phosphate buffered saline (pH 7.4) and 10% Glycerol 0.1mM PMSF.
- uniprot_id: P63027
- form: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
- purification: Greater than 95.0% as dtermined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Cytoplasmic vesicle, secretory vesicle, synaptic vesicle membrane
- Single-pass type IV membrane protein. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Cell membrane
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 1ug, 5ug, 50ug, please contact us for more information.