Fibroblast Growth Factor-acidic Mouse Recombinant (FGF-1) produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 140 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 15.8 kDa.;The FGF acidic is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: Fgf1
- contents: NA
- uniprot_id: P61148
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 96.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted. Cytoplasm
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 10ug, 50ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.