MIP-1γ is a CC chemokine found in murine blood and a wide variety of murine tissues, with no known human homolog. MIP-1γ signals through the CCR1 receptor. MIP-1γ chemoattracts neutrophils and also inhibits colony formation of bone marrow myeloid immature progenitors. MIP-1γ contains six cysteines including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines. Recombinant murine MIP-1γ is an 11.6 kDa protein containing 101 amino acid residues.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: Ccl9
- contents: Protein concentration verified by UV Spectroscopy and/or SDS-PAGE gel.
- uniprot_id: P51670
- form: Solid
- white powder or thin/invisible film
- purification: NA
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted.
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, Various Sizes, please contact us for more information.