STIP1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 543 amino acids (1-543 a.a) and having a molecular mass of 62.6kDa.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: STIP1
- contents: STIP1 protein solution (0.5mg/ml) containing 20mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT and 0.1M NaCl.
- uniprot_id: P31948
- form: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
- purification: Greaterthan 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Cytoplasm
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 25ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.