IL1 ra Mouse Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 153 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 17.4kDa. ;The IL1ra is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: Il1rn
- contents: The protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) solution in water containing NaHCO3.
- uniprot_id: P25085
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by Gel Filtration.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Isoform 1: Secreted.
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 20ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.