PGAM1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 274 amino acids (1-254 a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 30.9 kDa. The PGAM1 is fused to a 20 amino acid His Tag at N-Terminus and purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: PGAM1
- contents: The PGAM1 1mg/ml protein solution contains 20mM Tris-HCl pH-8, 1mM DTT, and 10% glycerol.
- uniprot_id: P18669
- form: Sterile Filtered clear colorless solution.
- purification: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: NA
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 2ug, 10ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.