MCP-1 Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1 Human Recombinant Protein (CCL2)
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (Bez VAT)
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (Excluding VAT)
Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1 Human Recombinant also known as Monocyte Chemotactic and Activating Factor (MCAF) produced in E.Coli is a non-glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 76 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.6kDa. ;The MCP-1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: CCL2
- contents: CCL2 was lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) sterile solution without any additives.
- uniprot_id: P13500
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 98.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted.
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 20ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.