ICAM1 Human Recombinant produced by mammalian expression system in human cells is a single polypeptide chain containing 461 amino acids (28-480). ICAM1 is fused to an 8 amino acid His-tag at C-terminus & purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: ICAM1
- contents: ICAM20mM PB and 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2.
- uniprot_id: P05362
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Membrane
- Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- source: HEK293 cells.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 10ug, 50ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.