CXCL13 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single,non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 87 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 10.3 kDa. ;The BCA-1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: CXCL13
- contents: The BCA-1 protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (0.5mg/ml) solution containing 20mM PBS & 150mM NaCl pH-7.4.
- uniprot_id: O43927
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 97.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted.
- source: E. Coli
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 20ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.