Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (Bez VAT)
Numer kat.: / Rozmiar: / Cena: PLN (Excluding VAT)
Rabbit Polyclonal ROBO-1 Antibody. Validated in IF, IHC, WB and tested in Human, Mouse, Rat.
- category: Primary Antibodies
- gene name: ROBO1
- clonality: Polyclonal
- clone number: NA
- concentration: 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- contents: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- uniprot id: Q2M1J3
- host: Rabbit
- immunogen: This affinity-purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1632-1644 of Human ROBO-1.
- form: Liquid (sterile filtered)
- purification: This affinity purified antibody is directed against human ROBO-1 protein. The product was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification. A BLAST analysis was used to suggest reactivity with this protein from human, mouse, rat and dog sources based on 100% homology for the immunogen sequence. Cross reactivity will occur with all isoforms of ROBO-1. Cross reactivity with ROBO-1 homologues from other sources has not been determined.
- isotype: NA
- applications: IF, IHC, WB
- reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat
- molecular weight: NA
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Store vial at -20°C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20°C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.