Anti-Interferon gamma Antibody
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Ig type: Rabbit IgG
- Form: Lyophilized
- Specificity: No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Reactivity: Reacts with: rat
- Application: ELISA(Cap)
- Notes: Tested Species: In-house tested species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
- Immunogen: E. coli-derived rat Interferon gamma recombinant protein (Position: M1-C156).
- Contents: Each vial contains 4mg Trehalose, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- Purification: Immunogen affinity purified.
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500μg/ml.
- Gene Name: Ifng
- Protein Name: Interferon gamma
- Gene Full Name: interferon gamma
- Uniprot ID: P01581
- Entrez GeneID: 25712
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- Storage: At -20˚C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4˚C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20˚C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shipping Condition: Shipped with wet ice