Affinity purified Rabbit polyclonal GM-CSF antibody
- Category: Purified Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research Area: Immunology
- Immunogen: GM-CSF antibody was raised in rabbit using highly pure recombinant human GM-CSF as the immunogen.
- Host: Rabbit
- Specificity: Human GM-CSF
- Cross Reactivity: To be determined by end-user
- Isotype: NA
- Clone: NA
- Method of Purification: NA
- Concentration: NA
- Form & Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.2. Reconstitute in sterile water at a concentration of >0.2 mg/ml.
- Applications: ELISA, Inhibition, WB
- Usage Recommendations: ELISA: 0.5-2 ug/ml, Inhibition: 0.13-0.2 ug/ml, WB: 0.1-0.2 ug/ml
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- Storage: Store at -20°C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution product may be stored at 4°C in the short term. For long term storage aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping: Blue Ice