Rabbit anti Goat IgG Fc fragment secondary antibody (HRP)
- Category: Conjugated Secondary Antibodies
- Research Area: Immunology
- Immunogen: Purified Goat IgG
- Host: Rabbit
- Specificity: This antibody reacts with heavy chains on Goat IgG.
- Cross_Reactivity: No reactivity is observed to non-immunoglobulin Goat serum proteins light chains on all Goat immunoglobulins.
- Clone: NA
- Tag Conjugate: HRP
- Grade & Purity: > 95% pure
- Method of Purification: Affinity purified using solid phase Goat IgG (H&L)
- Source: Rabbit serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
- Concentration: 1.0 mg/ml
- Form & Buffer: Lyophilized powder containing 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, 1% (w/v) BSA and 0.1% (v/v) Kathon CG. Protease/IgG free, pH 7.2. Rehydrate with 1.1 ml of deionized water. Prepare fresh working dilution daily.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- Storage: Store lyophilized material at 2-8°C.
- Shipping: Blue Ice