Goat anti Rabbit IgG secondary antibody
- Category: Unconjugated Secondary Antibodies
- Research Area: Immunology
- Immunogen: Goat anti-rabbit IgG was raised in goat using rabbit IgG F(c) fragment as the immunogen.
- Host: Goat
- Specificity: Rabbit IgG
- Cross_Reactivity: To be determined by end-user
- Clone: NA
- Tag Conjugate: NA
- Grade & Purity: NA
- Method of Purification: Goat anti Rabbit IgG was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Source: NA
- Concentration: 2.0 mg/ml
- Form & Buffer: 0.02M K3PO4, pH 7.2, with 0.15M NaCl, 10 mg/ml BSA, and 0.01% NaN3.
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- Storage: Store at 4°C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping: Blue Ice