The substance Vildagliptin is a anti-diabetic agent. It is synthetically produced and has a purity of >98%. The pure substance is white powder which is May be dissolved in DMSO (45 mg/ml); or DMF (20 mg/ml); or ethanol (20 mg/ml).
Vildagliptin is a potent inhibitor of dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV), an enzyme that cleaves glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) (1). Delaying the degradation of GLP-1 extends the action of insulin and suppresses the release of glucagon which results in reduction in elevated blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) (2). It is a clinically useful antidiabetic agent.
- CAS#: 274901-16-5
- Molecular formula: C17H25N3O2
- Molecular weight: 303.4
- Source: Synthetically produced
- Purity: >98% (HPLC)
- NMR (Conforms)
- Solubility: May be dissolved in DMSO (45 mg/ml)
- or DMF (20 mg/ml)
- or ethanol (20 mg/ml)
- Form: White powder
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- The Vildagliptin Anti-diabetic agent is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receiving the item keep it at -20ºC. The gross weight of the package is ~0.25 kg and the net weight is 0.005 grams.
- This chemical is classified as non-hzarardous by ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3822.00.1090 and its UNSPSC code is 41116105
This chemical is not intended for human or animal treatment, consumption, diagnostics or therapeutics. It is for research purposes only.