The substance Decitabine is a dna hypomethylation agent. It is synthetically produced and has a purity of >98%. The pure substance is white solid which is soluble in 25 mg/ml DMSO, 11 mg/ml Water or Ethanol.
Inhibits DNA methyltransferase. Induces demethylation and reactivation of silenced genes. Increases stem cell reprogramming efficiency. Stimulates osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells. Antitumor agent. Cell permeable.
- CAS#: 2353-33-5
- Molecular formula: C8H12N4O4
- Molecular weight: 228.2
- Source: Synthetically produced
- Purity: >98% (TLC), NMR conforms
- Solubility: soluble in 25 mg/ml DMSO, 11 mg/ml Water or Ethanol
- Form: White Solid
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- The Decitabine DNA hypomethylation agent is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receiving the item keep it at -20ºC. The gross weight of the package is ~0.25 kg and the net weight is 0.01 grams.
- This chemical is classified as non-hzarardous by ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3822.00.1090 and its UNSPSC code is 41116105
This chemical is not intended for human or animal treatment, consumption, diagnostics or therapeutics. It is for research purposes only.