The substance 5-Azacytidine is a dna hypomethylation agent. It is synthetically produced and has a purity of >98%. The pure substance is white solid which is soluble in 25 mg/ml DMSO or 12 mg/ml Water.
- DNA methyltransferase inhibitor. Incorporates into DNA forming covalent adducts with cellular DNMT1, depleting enzyme activity. Induces demethylation and reactivation of silenced genes. Improves the efficiency of reprogramming of stem cells
- induces differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into cardiomyocytes.
- CAS#: 320-67-2
- Molecular formula: C8H12N4O5
- Molecular weight: 244.2
- Source: Synthetically produced
- Purity: >98% (TLC)
- NMR (Conforms)
- Solubility: soluble in 25 mg/ml DMSO or 12 mg/ml Water
- Form: White Solid
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
- The 5-Azacytidine DNA hypomethylation agent is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receiving the item keep it at -20ºC. The gross weight of the package is ~0.25 kg and the net weight is 0.25 grams.
- This chemical is classified as non-hzarardous by ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3822.00.1090 and its UNSPSC code is 41116105
This chemical is not intended for human or animal treatment, consumption, diagnostics or therapeutics. It is for research purposes only.