A polyclonal antibody for detection of BST-1 from Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey. This BST-1 antibody is for WB , ELISA. It is affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in rabbit by using as an immunogen synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human BST-1 at AA range: 40-120
- Immunogen information: Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human BST-1 at AA range: 40-120
- Applications tips:
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Rabbit IgG
- Antigen: BST-1
- Host: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Human
- Crossreactivity: Mouse, Rat, Monkey
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: WB , ELISA
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: PBS containing 50% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% Sodium Azide.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen
Wysyłka i przechowywanie:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.